St. James Way to Fisterra by bike
We propose you to travel by bicycle the only Jacobean route that does not end, but starts in Santiago de Compostela and ends in Fisterra, true end of the world for pilgrims who came to contemplate the great spectacle of seeing the sun decline in the Atlantic. A route full of legends, myths, history and tradition, green landscapes and fishing villages of the Costa da Morte.
What is included?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 3 nights of accommodation in rural houses / hotels at the end of stage.
- Half Board (Breakfast and dinner).
- Bicycle rental for 2 stages and basic accessories: panniers, tools kit, helmet and cover gel pad for the saddle. All the bikes includes pannier rack, bottle holder, lock and bell.
- Optional services: travel bag for the saddle, strapless toeclip, Android device with GPS and bike pick up service at the hotel in Santiago.
- Spanish Vat.
Day 1: Arrival by your own to Santiago de Compostela
- Accomodation in Santiago.
Day 2: Stage 1 “Santiago de Compostela - Olveiroa” (53 km)
- After breakfast, beginnig of the pilgrimage by bike to Olveiroa.
- Dinner and Accomodation in Olveiroa.
Day 3: Stage 2 “Olveiroa - Fisterra” (35 km)
- After breakfast, continuation to Fisterra by bike.
- Dinner and Accomodation in Fisterra.
Day 4: Fisterra
- Breakfast and end of the program.
Bikes are provided by www.cyclingthecamino.com
Their large fleet of bicycles is continually renovated with the latest models as we actively update our stock, and each model has been chosen because it incorporates the most recent technological advances in the field.
- Model equipped with 27 gears, disc brakes and 27.5" wheels:
- Frame - Aluminium
- Fork - Suntour SF-15 XCM RL
- Pedals - Aluminium (not automatic)
- Hubs – Shimano BRM 33
- Front derailleur – Shimano FD M370
- Rear derailleur – Shimano RD-M430 Alivio
- Shifters – Shimano SL-M370 Altus
- Disc brakes – Shimano AM355
- Chain – KMC X9
- Rims – Mach Neuro Disc 27.5"
- Lights and safety retroreflectors
- Travel bag for the saddle.
- Strapless toeclip.
- Android device with GPS.
- Bike pick up service at the hotel in Santiago.
- Extra night accommodation in Santiago or Fisterra.
- One day trips (regular or private) to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra....
- Travel insurance with cancellation trip costs include.
- Renting of a 29" bike.
- Single room: 445.00 €
- Double room: 760.00 €