One day trip to Finisterre - Costa da Morte
Take a day to get to know the Costa da Morte and the most rugged Atlantic coast facade in Galicia. The tour passes through three villages of the southern part of the Coast of Death: Muros, Finisterre and Muxía. Discover places of unique and stately beauty as Ponte Maceira.
The next stop is Muros, which has the privilege of owning an authentic marine quarter. Most of these quarters of the coast succumbed to the decadence and degradation and later at the urban development pressure. Muros, with its beautifully restored old town, maintained its original image and now is its own sign of identity against the excesses of the coastline.
The next stop is Ézaro in the extreme south of the Coast of Death. The waterfall of Ézaro is the only one of Europe that flows into the sea, so that makes it an unusual place worth visiting.
The next stop on the road comes at Finisterre, since ancient times, this place was considered by the Romans to be the end of the earth. Here you can enjoy stunning views of the cliffs, brave the waters of the Atlantic, and also take some free time for lunch in the town of Finisterre.
After lunch, the journey reaches its last stop Muxía, a typical fishing village well known for its Virxe da Barca sanctuary, a baroque building built in the 11th-century chapel with a balcony facing towards the sea.
Do not miss the opportunity to discover one of the most unique areas of Galicia
What is include?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- Transfer by coach or a van type wagon depending on the number of people confirmed.
- Guide – driver spanish and english speaking during the whole tour.
- Detailed explanation at any of the stops in the itinerary.
The price NOT includes:
- Monument tickets non specified in the tour.
- Ézaro´s Waterfall
- Cape Finisterre and Finisterre (free time for lunch)
Schedule and meeting points from Santiago de Compostela:
- 08:40h, Rúa de Miguel Ferro Caaveiro, s/n , Palacio de Congresos stop , next to the flags .
- 08:45h Avenida de Lugo 117 , nexto to mechanical workshop Midas , stop for pilgrims of Albergue Seminario Menor.
- 09:00h City center C/Senra, nº 14 (next to Miguez bakery)
- 09:15h Hotel Balneario de Compostela
The meeting hour should be 10 minutes before the timetable at the stops.
Approximate return: 18.30 h
Languages: Spanish and English.
*** Advance sale offer ***
Book your excursion at the best price. Price valid for reservations before 30/04/2022 and valid for all regular departures in 2022 season.
Price: € 35 per person
Advance sale price: 21.99 € per person for bookings until 30/04/2022
- Possibility of pick up at hotels that are far away from the stops on request.
- Possibility to make the trip in other languages (German, Italian, French and Japanese), under request and for a minimum of 5 people.
- Private service : ask us the price.