Portuguese coastal Way
One of the ways that most is increasing in the last few years, the Portuguese Coastal Way attracts more and more pilgrims and visitors because it combines the experience of the way with the most famouse products and places of Galicia: withe beaches, seefood and albariño wine.
What is included?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 4 nights of accommodation in rural houses / hotels in half board (dinner and breakfast) during the Way.
- 1 night of accommodation in a hotel in Vigo in B&B.
- 1 night of accommodation in a hotel in Santiago de Compostela in B&B.
- Transfer at the end of stage to the rural house and vice versa (if necessary).
- Luggage transfer during the stages - 1 piece of luggage per person (max. 15kg).
- Basic tourist insurance.
Day 1: Vigo. Arrival by your own to Vigo.
- Accommodation in Vigo.
Day 2: 1st Stage "Vigo - Redondela" (16 Km).
- After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to Redondela.
- Dinner and accommodation in Redondela.
Day 3: 2rd Stage "Redondela - Pontevedra" (18 Km).
- After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Pontevedra.
- Dinner and accommodation in Pontevedra.
Day 4: 3th Stage "Pontevedra - Caldas de Reis" (22,80 Km).
- After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Caldas de Reis.
- Dinner and accommodation in Caldas de Reis.
Day 5: 4th Stage "Caldas de Reis - Padrón" (18,70 Km).
- After breakfast, continuation of the pilgrimage to Padrón.
- Dinner and accommodation in Padrón.
Day 6: 5th Stage “Padrón - Santiago de Compostela” (24,90 km)
- After breakfast we will walk the last stage to reach Santiago de Compostela.
- Accommodation in Santiago de Compostela.
Day 7: Santiago de Compostela
- Breakfast and end our services.
*Reservation requests must be made at least 14 days before the start of the pilgrimage.*
- Extra night accomodation in Vigo or Santiago de Compostela.
Possibility of starting the route from other stages, such as A Gurda or Baiona. Consult price.
- Private transfer to the beginning of the pilgrimage.
- One day trips (regular or private) to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra...etc., guided tour of Santiago de Compostela...etc.
- Travel insurance with cancellation trip costs included.
Note: if you want to hire any of these services, include it at the rquest, in the observations field.
- Single room: 800.00 €
- Double room: 1180.00 €