The Primitive Way from Lugo
Lugo is the ancient capital of Roman Gallaecia. A gastronomic destination that is linked to the Way of Saint James. The Bono Iacobus the great advantage of choosing from the huge offer of food and provides accommodation among a selection of rural houses. A path of Santiago that unites the pre-Christian tradition and the comfort of modernity.
What is included?
You can see a summary of the services included in the package
- 5 nights of accommodation in rural houses / hotels.
- Half - Board (breakfast and dinner) during the Way.
- Bed and breakfast in Lugo and Santiago de Compostela.
- Lugagge transfer during the pilgrimage: 1 bag / person (máx. 15kg/bag).
- Transfer at the end of each stage to the rural house and back (if necessary).
Day 1: Arrival to Lugo by your own.
Accommodation in Lugo.
Day 2: Stage 1 “Lugo - Ferreira” (26,5 km).
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to Ferreira
Dinner and accommodation in Ferreira
Day 3: Stage 2 “Ferreira - Melide” (20 km).
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to Melide
Dinner and accommodation in Melide
Day 4: Stage 3 “Melide - Arzúa” (14 km).
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to Arzúa
Dinner and accommodation in Arzúa
Day 5: Stage 4 “Arzúa - O Pino” (19 km).
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to O Pino
Dinner and accommodation in O Pino
Day 6: Stage 5 “O Pino - Santiago de Compostela” (20 km).
After breakfast, beginning of the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela
Accommodation in Santiago de Compostela
Day 7: Santiago de Compostela.
Breakfast and end of the program.
*Reservation requests must be made at least 14 days before the start of the pilgrimage.*
- Extra night accomodation in Lugo or Santiago.
- Private transfer to the beginning of the pilgrimage.
- One day trips (regular or private) to Finisterre, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra...
- Travel insurance with cancellation trip costs included.
- Single room: 665.00 €
- Double room: 1030.00 €